Mel and Richard's

Excellent Journey

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Estepona

We are in Estepona at the moment. Actually, we are at Mel´s friend Jane´s boss´s place outside Estepona. The place is pretty fantastic for a holiday home. There are five bedrooms, a pool, three cars (Jeep Cherokee, 4WD VW and something else equally impressive). We expect to be here for the rest of the week. We went down to Marbella yesterday. It´s quite built-up and very busy. It reminds me of the Cote D'Azur on the South Coast of France (think Cannes and Nice), but more intense.

We bought a whole lot of food for the house. We also had to buy me some sandals. My old ones have worn out already. Actually, I did buy them four years ago in the Canary Islands for about four pounds but they have had a lot of use in the last few days.

I also managed to lose my Rayban sun glasses. I´ve borrowed a pair for the moment but that will be my next big purchase. Oh well, these things happen.

It´s nice to be relaxing at the moment and we are planning some day trips while we are here so we won´t be bored! It´s actually a nice break after all the bits and pieces we had to sort with regards to packing, cleaning and generally sorting things out in the UK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home